Wednesday 11 April 2012

Disney Girls

Full disclosure: I was never a "girly-girl". Sure, I was always very calm and put-together. But as a kid, I was never into makeup, jewelry, and all that lovely stuff. It wasn't until my late teens that I started having an interest in all things feminine (side effect to having brothers? maybe).
There is one girly thing though that I have always had a weakness for. 
Disney princesses.
I've watched all the movies and read all the books a million times and so when I saw these pictures while perusing through tumblr, I had to share them with you.
All the Disney princesses as they would be in real life - cute, right? Also...a great fashion guide for all you ladies who have always wanted to dress like your favourite girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...