Saturday 15 October 2011

To new beginnings...

Initially, I started out a blog after my twenty-first birthday to have a place where I could write whenever I felt creative, post randomness that inspired me, and basically waste other people's time :) . I had wanted to document every random, quirky detail of my life and every obsession. I needed something to pour my thoughts into that wasn't restricted by 140 characters (haha, Twitter). Unfortunately, three posts later, the server crashed and my blog was one of the many doomed to being eternally lost in cyberspace. I was so frustrated that I gave up on the initiative. After all the effort I'd put into creating that blog went up in virtual smoke, creating something from scratch again felt like an exhausting task. (Also...I'm lazy)
But it was an itch that wouldn't go away. So, here I am. I still need that space for all my thoughts to live and inspire and I'm so excited to bore you all with stuff I come up with :) They say that the third time's the charm, but let's hope not in this case.
So cheers! To new beginnings and the birth of my blog Twenty-one Dreams. 

xo Anum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...