Friday 4 November 2011

Merci!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank each one of you who takes the time to come over to my blog and read my stuff - THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart, honestly, I truly appreciate it. When I first started this blog, I didn't think that anyone would bother visiting (aside from obligated family and friends who I planned on threatening/bribing/blackmailing into doing so). It's such an awesome feeling to see the viewer count steadly rise every day :)
You have probably guessed by now that I have an obsession with quotes so here's one that I love: "Don't ask your reader to admire your words when you want them to believe your story" - Ben Bova. I can't tell you how much each comment you write means to me, privately or publicly sent. I love criticism and advice (and obviously compliments haha) so please don't hesitate to say what you feel. 
Again, thank you so so much! Please keep visiting, commenting, and tweeting!
xo

5 comments:

  1. After reading all your stuff...I'm tempted to start blogging!

    Parna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog, I really like the quotes :)

    - Girl, will u take me out tonight ;P LOOL hopefully u know who this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha OMG Maleeha...that song has been stuck in my head ever since you left! And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR WELCOME. Keep inspiring people.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...