Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

By Gorgeous Graffiti  http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/gorgeousgraffiti

Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm not a huge believer in the holiday - not because I claim all that we-should-love-every-day jazz or that I'm some sort of cynic - I just don't really love it. I mean it's lovely when you're a kid with all that candy and those cards...but any crazy, grand gestures made on V. Day seem fake to me (even if they're not, it's a reflex). I think I would die a little inside (and not in a good way) if I was ever proposed to on Valentine's Day. 

It's also my cousin's 6th birthday so a big shout-out to him down in Australia. I love you so, so much little man. You're the most quirky, brilliant kid I've ever known and you're my all-time favourite cousin...just sayin' ;)

I may not be a fan, but I do hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. If anything, I wish it brings you happiness and an electric sort of joy. Spend it with people you adore and if you're a anti-affection grump 364 days of the year..be kind today.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...