Wednesday 18 April 2012

"Like" me on Facebook!

Hello friends!

 My friends seem to believe (to my delight and embarrassment) that I'm not that bad of a writer and have suggested that I make a Facebook page to make my work more accessible to people. I don't think that's a bad idea - social networking is such a large part of our everyday lives, so why not?
The page will revolve solely around my written work and you can "Like" it here:


I'm still really self-conscious about my work, but I suppose that it is better to just push yourself into uncomfortable situations so that you can get over your fears and become who you want to be rather than wonder. And as good as my imagination is, I'd rather live my dreams than spend eternity wondering about them.

So please go to the page, like it, and share it with your friends.
Post a cheesy joke or two, a poem, a hello on the wall. Because as important as my words are to me, so are yours.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...