Sunday 16 October 2011

Midterms, be sweet to me.

If you're a university student, you're probably going through the mental/physical/emotional torture stress of midterms these days. Thankfully, I've just finished one today and have 2 more to go (and an essay), but I'm glad the waiting-for-exams period is over and the sooner they end, the better. Exams are horrible in general, but I find that every time they come around, I get this sudden craving for desserts. Not that I don't have that craving on an everyday basis...but definitely more so when buried under textbooks. 
I don't know how many of you are like me, but here's a sweet treat to motivate you all to study. (Let's be realistic...it'll probably make you stop studying and start craving, I'm sorry!)

Goodluck everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a midterm tomorrow and now i'm craving dessert...thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck on your midterm Amanjot! You can have dessert afterwards to celebrate the fact that you aced it. And when you do, eat on my behalf too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...