Monday 21 November 2011

Quote of the Day

As someone who is very guilty of this, I'd like to ask you all to put your heart and soul into not procrastinating. It's my weakness and I can't even count how many nights I have spent awake doing last-minute homework. I have a huge essay due and I did all the research for it (I'm so proud because I spent hours at the library and got a million books). But despite all that preliminary hard work, I slacked when it came to actually writing the masterpiece. And so now, I'm awake working my way up this mountain with the peak nowhere in sight :(. I feel so overwhelmed with information that could be put to good use and I'm afraid I won't do as well  of a job as I'm capable of. I guess perhaps I should learn to prioritize. What an awful feeling.

DON'T PROCRASTINATE!
From, 
One victim to another.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...