Tuesday 27 December 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately, I guess the holidays are getting to me. All this freedom, relaxation and food...
I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope it was really enjoyable and that you were able to spend it with your loved ones :) 


This time of year is definitely quite special and it's one of my personal favourites. I feel as if gestures of generosity and goodwill come out more often during the holiday season and everyone tends to yearn for that feeling of companionship and unity. It's a time to appreciate the beauty of family and the strength of friendships.
I'm also very glad that it has FINALLY snowed! I've been waiting for snow since November and it breaks my heart that the environment has been devastated enough over the years to cause the weather to change. It has always snowed by this time of year, at least once. Nevertheless, it was a real blessing to wake up today and see it falling :)





My cousins slept over for the past two days and so obviously, no actual "sleeping" was done. Just lots of eating, laughing, talking, shopping, and more eating. Boxing day was INSANE! Honestly, some people are just too crazy for merchandise...enough to shock and appall. I had some unreal experiences at the mall - people losing children because they left them and ran to grab more sweaters, parking lot fights, pushing and shoving, etc etc. 
And after the craziness of Boxing Day yesterday, we were all way too tired to have an extravagant dinner. But, we went all out tonight  with Chicken Parmigiana and Extreme Cocoa Brownies...mmm :)






I hope you also had some good times that'll make for great memories.
I wish you and all your loved ones a safe and blessed holiday season. Make the most of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...