Friday 23 December 2011

Hunger Games Soundtrack

     I'm a huge, HUGE fan of the Hunger Games series!
Anyone who has read the books knows exactly what I'm talking about - it's pure genius. I literally finished all three books in less than 2 days; reading each book for 5 hours straight and only pausing to study/sleep/eat. So naturally, I'm extremely excited for the movie to come out in March (p.s. there are so many amazing movies coming out next year, I'll post my personal to-watch list soon!) 


     I think Jennifer Lawrence is going to make a great Katniss and Liam Hemsworth is perfect as Gale. Not sold on the actor playing Peeta...but the cast and movie look promising so fingers crossed! I also really want this movie to have believable action scenes, unlike in Twilight where everything seems to move in slow motion for me. Here are some stills from the movie : 

       

And for all you Hunger Games fans out there, 
Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars have created a song in the soundtrack and I'm posting it here. It sounds really good and I already have a million ideas about what scenes they'll be playing it in :) So excited!!
Enjoy!


Oh and if you have no idea what The Hunger Games are...
GO READ IT RIGHT NOW!!! Please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as "Name/URL" (you don't have to enter a URL if you don't want to). Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...